Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Desires of My Heart

I desire with all my heart to serve my God in whatever capacity He has planned for me.

I desire with everything in me to spend one wonderful lifetime in the arms of my beloved, forever in love and cherishing the miracle God has given me.

I desire so much to be back in the country that my heart breaks for, with the people I have fallen in love with.

I desire 'til the end of my days to make an impact, even if my name is not given credit.

I desire with all my being to keep in touch with and continue to love my family who has shaped me into who I am today.

I desire strongly to become a wise old woman who can teach and train the following generations, and give them the same desires I have been given.

I desire that others may see my desires and let that become my identity. That I may be known by the good I am capable of, not the bad that I unfortunately commit more often.

I desire that the desires of my heart be met and I may live live to fullest as defined by my walk and relationship with my Creator, Savior, Jesus Christ!

No comments: